Breakfast does not need to be boring. In fact, it could be surprisingly tasty.
Camping breakfast wraps are perfect when you intend to go hiking or sightseeing. There is a variety of fillings you can use for the breakfast wraps. We like to add onion, but not everybody likes the strong taste of it in the morning, so you can skip this ingredient if you want.
We made our wraps during one of many stops on the way to Cape York. Indeed, it is always good to have breakfast in a beautiful spot.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Camping Breakfast Wraps – Ingredients
- 3 eggs
- 3 multigrain wraps
- 0.5 red pepper
- 1 smoked chicken breast
- 1 small onion (optional)
- 5 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella
- salt & pepper
Camping Breakfast Wraps – Instructions
- Cut pepper, onion, and chicken into small pieces. Mix it with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and mozzarella in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Crack 1 egg per wrap and beat it.
3. Pour an egg onto a hot pan and immediately put a wrap on top of it.
4. Take it off the pan after 1 minute, at this stage egg should be sticking to a hot wrap.
5. Put the filling in the middle of the wrap, and – wrap it up.
6. Serve immediately.
Believe me, these camping chicken wraps were surprisingly delicious and it made our day.
Get Our Secret Family Recipe
Subscribe and receive our FREE recipe for Strawberry Braided Bread that is passed down in our family from generation to generation.