Keto Shrimp Curry - Ingredients
- 30 shrimps (deveined & peeled)
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- one small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- one can of coconut cream
- 1.5 tablespoon of red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 4 sprigs of cilantro
- 1 zucchini
- 1 chilly
Keto Shrimp Curry - Instructions
1. Start the campfire.
2. Cut onion and chilli, crush garlic.
3. Move aside some charcoals and put camp oven or skillet on top of them. Add some oil.
4. Once oil is hot, add veggies and stir fry them until onion becomes translucent.
5. Pour in coconut cream and red curry paste, stir it to combine.
6. Add shrimps and fish sauce and salt to taste.
7. Cut the zucchini into strings (I use julienne peeler).
8. Toss some cilantro (Thai basil also taste well).
9. Enjoy our delightful Keto Shrimp Curry.
Grilled baby snapper Video
Check a big range of dutch ovens from Outback Equipment and get it at a discounted price.
Outback Equipment is a leading supplier of camping and caravan accessories. Browse their wide range of camp ovens and camping equipment.