Campfire Coconut Keto Shrimp Curry
This delicious low carb Campfire Coconut Keto Shrimp Curry can be prepared only in 15 minutes.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: around 30 minutes
Get your campfire equipment with a huge discount
Dutch Oven – suitable for most campfire meals
Cast Iron Frying Pan – useful for any meal preparation
Campfire Cooking Gloves – to keep your hands safe
Keto Shrimp Curry – Ingredients
- 30 shrimps (deveined & peeled)
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- one small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- one can of coconut cream
- 1.5 tablespoon of red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 4 sprigs of cilantro
- 1 zucchini
- 1 chilly
Keto Shrimp Curry – Instructions
1. Start the campfire.
2. Cut onion and chilli, crush the garlic.
3. Move aside some charcoals and put camp oven or skillet on top of them. Add some oil.
4. Once the oil is hot, add veggies and stir fry them until onion becomes translucent.
5. Pour in coconut cream and red curry paste, stir it to combine.
6. Add shrimps and fish sauce and salt to taste.
7. Cut the zucchini into strings (I use a julienne peeler).
8. Toss some cilantro (Thai basil also taste well).
9. Enjoy our delightful Keto Shrimp Curry.
Keto Shrimp Curry Video
Get Our Secret Family Recipe
Subscribe and receive our FREE recipe for Strawberry Braided Bread that is passed down in our family from generation to generation.
Enjoy outdoor cooking with Tentworld equipment
Read more from our cooking guides
Are you new to bush cooking? – Read our ultimate bush cooking guide
Great recipe. Now, I have to try it myself as the shripms look delicious.