Sweet and sour chicken stir fry is another quick recipe for a tasty meal while you are camping. This tasty meal can be prepared in 40 minutes.
We made it in Weipa Caravan Park while we were on the way to the Cape Your Tip Peninsula.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Sweet and sour chicken stir fry - Ingridients
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- Stir fry veggie mix
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 jar of sweet & sour sauce
- soy sauce
- noodles or rice
- Boil water with a pinch of salt and cook noodles (or rice)
2. Pour olive oil on a frying pan and add diced chicken breasts.
3. Once chicken turns golden, add vegetables. Fry everything on a high flame for another 3-4 minutes.
4. Pour sweet and sour souce and a bit of soy souce.
Check a big range of dutch ovens from Outback Equipment and get it at a discounted price.
Outback Equipment is a leading supplier of camping and caravan accessories. Browse their wide range of camp ovens and camping equipment.